Health benefits of spinachSpinach is one of the most nutritious vegetables consumed worldwide. Scientific studies provide increasingly more evidence for the health benefits of eating spinach.
Spinach is known to boost immune levels in humans and to be an excellent source of crucial minerals, vitamins, plant proteins, fibres, omega 3's and chlorophyll. Spinach has the highest Nutrient Adequacy Score (NAS) and Nutrient Density Score (NDS) among vegetables.
Spinach is known to ...
- Boost and maintain your immune system
- Repel bacteria and viruses
- Reboot energy
- Aid in skin care
- Regulate blood pressure
- Strengthen muscles and bones
- Reduce oxidative stress
- Aid in digestion
- Improve eyesight
- Prevent age-related muscular degeneration
- Contain anti-cancerous benefits
- Suppress appetite